aims & objectives
• To spark an interest in the creative process of film making
• Understand basic film language through examples and first hand experience
• Develop the skills to conceptualise and story board a film
• Understand camera techniques
• Work with a professional editor to see their film come to life
• Develop collaboration and team building skills
The Little Picture Project has been developed as a valuable and enriching extra curricular and in-school activity. The workshops are conducted in various formats: After School Classes / In-School Classes / Weekend Workshops / School Holiday Programmes
Currently The Little Picture Project conducts a yearly summer camp in May and June and works with schools in Delhi and Gurugram in the form of after school activities and specialised workshops.
The Little Picture Project conducts a yearly master class with the Grade 12 and 13 Art students (IB programme) at the British School. This workshop enables the students to make a short video which then can be included as part of their final IB art portfolio and adds another dimension to their work.
Workshops can be customised as per the requirements of the school, group or organisation. Drop me a line at email@example.com if you have something specific in mind.